Tuesday 28 June 2011

Coffee, sugar free red bull and some sour skittles and here it is ladies and gentlemen:

Feel proper weird at the moment.

Maybe it is the time of year which always makes me think about finishing exams and leaving school.

That summer I did the following:

Walked around corn fields, sitting amonst the corn so you could not see over, smoking fags with my two best friends. I now feel really bad when I heard 'Farming today' and they talk about low yealds.

Having long discussions about what was cool and who wasn’t.

Doing lots of things cos “it’s ironic yeah”, like wearing children’s jewellery and having crushes on Pete Sampras.

Spent a very long time perfecting a ‘look’ which was suppose to look oh so different from everyone else but instead I was one of many Britpop clones or on an outrageous day a mini Ms Love. I though wearing Converse one stars instead of Adidas gazelles gave me an ‘edge’.

Trying to out obscure and have the most diverse music collection I could so to out do my mates. (We managed to re-make the Haddaway album together – cos it was like ironic yeah?)

Anyway I feel proper weird and I keep getting little flashes of feelings from that summer. Like something is about to start.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment